If you are someone who is inspired by technology and willing to work on disruptive ideas, Inventrax is the place for you.
People join us because they get to experience & cater to the real need of the industry, and to collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
Our search is on for a SME who is a perfectionist in figuring out the bugs and help us go live with a qualitative product.
How would you enshrine?
- Coordinating with our domestic and international clients to understand their requirement better.
- Developing, documenting & implementing test design, process and test cases.
- Executing all the test cases and reporting defects with severity and priority to the developer’s team.
- Checking and reviewing QA artefacts.
- Arranging the hardware and software requirements for the test setup.
- Performing regression test after code change.
- Designing and creating the architecture for test automation.
- Testing (Manual) of the web applications.
- A proven track record in Manual performance testing of web-based applications.
- Strong organizing & Analytical skills.
- Ability to execute multiple tests simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Efficient in explaining the development team about the bug impacts and getting it fixed by taking the responsibility.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in Manual testing for 2-7 years.
- Hold a minimum of ISEB/ISTQB foundation certificate in Software Testing.
- Languages preferred English, Hindi.