We are a passionate group of professionals who believe in the power of software and technology as tools to leverage and achieve higher benchmarks.
Inventrax is a traceability solution provider for manufacturing, distribution and logistics industries using best SCM practices. Our products include a robust suite of hybrid applications with advanced data capture capabilities - for higher levels of traceability in the planning, execution and control stages of manufacturing & distribution processes.
If you are someone who is inspired by technology, and are willing to work on disruptive ideas, Inventrax is the place for you. People join us because they get to experience & cater to the real need of the industry, and to collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
As an Engineer at Inventrax, you will get to:
- Think through hard problems in the manufacturing & distribution environments, and work with amazing people to make solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools
- Craft your own career path
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications with diverse, high energy teams
- Using the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
We operate out of Visakhapatnam (Vizag – The City of Destiny), an eastern port city in the sunrise state of Andhra Pradesh. If you relish the idea of being part of a group that extends beyond the work we do for our customers, you may find Inventrax as the right place for you. If you share our passion for technology and want to help change the world with software, we would want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join us. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our team will be in touch.